Subject: FW: 2 weeks consultation from WG FM, deadline Friday 28 February 2025 at 12.00 ‎(CET)
From: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 08:05:10 +0200

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2025 4:09 PM
Cc: Public Consultation <[email-masked]>
Subject: 2 weeks consultation from WG FM, deadline Friday 28 February 2025 
at 12.00 ‎(CET)

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A

WG FM#109 finalised its meeting in Porto, Portugal today. WG FM approved the 
following draft ECC deliverables for public consultation:

*	Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (08)01

Title: Use of the band 5855-5875 MHz for Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(08)01.docx> 
Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (08)01

*	Draft revision of T/R 25-08

Title: “Planning criteria and cross-border coordination of frequencies for 
land mobile systems in the range 29.7-470 MHz”

Link:  <https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20TR%2025-08.docx> 
Draft revision of T/R 25-08

*	Draft ECC Decision (25)01

Title: “Designation of the frequency bands used by the Global Navigation 
Satellite System, Galileo, and Technical and operational measures for the 
use of the frequency band 1258-1300 MHz by the amateur and amateur-satellite 
services in order to protect the radionavigation-satellite service 
(space-to-Earth)”

Link:  <https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Decision%20(25)01.docx> 
Draft ECC De 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Decision%20(25)01.docx> cision 
(25)01

*	Draft ECC Decision (25)02

Title: “Low power devices communicating with satellites within the frequency 
range 862-870 MHz”

              Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Decision%20(25)02.docx> Draft ECC 
Decision (25 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Decision%20(25)02.docx> )02

In accordance with the ECC Working Methods, we now launch the period of two 
weeks consultation with administrations. If you have any objection to 
proceed to the public consultation stage for the above ECC deliverables, 
please notify Mr. Robin Donoghue ( <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]) by Friday 28 February 2025 at 12.00 ‎(CET) 
stating the reasons for your objection.

Provided no objections are received, the Public Consultation for the above 
draft ECC deliverables will commence on Friday 28 February 2025 in the 
afternoon, and public consultation will end on Friday 11 April 2025 at 12.00 
‎(CET).

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/